Main features of Tunnel Pasteurizers
The tunnel units are designed to ensure suitable thermal treatment for products of various sizes and package types.
- Monoblock structure design for small systems and modular structure design for larger systems.
- Tunnels can be used to pasteurize beer, wine, juices, and lightly carbonated beverages.
- The system structures contain the process basins and distributing piping, made of stainless steel.
- The system is available in a single deck or multi-deck.
- Registration Valves, heat exchangers, circulating pumps, and motors are installed on the exterior of the tunnel to make maintenance of the system easier.
- Controls include remote technical support functionality.